Thursday, September 10, 2015

26er off to paint BUILD LIST - PLEASE READ AND REPLY

 Yep.
Fully rigid 26er - know all about them, built 100's

 And for this person, it's the bee's knees.
Custom is as custom needs!


Here below is a full list breakdown - I'm sitting here right now, idle………..just got measurements, so off to do that (right on, thank you much) but here is my full queue with beta - if you are in the top 5 and we haven't ironed out things then please give me a call, or better yet e-mail me at: coconinocycles@yahoo.com and give me your # and I will call you ASAP.
If you need some time for delivery, I would really like to know, as there are people ready to go, no worries, just trying to maintain flow - Thanks!
So, here you go:

* Jon L: in transit from paint
* David R: to paint
* Michael H: UP
* Craig M: need to finalize design
* Chris R: See you Saturday!
* Kip M
* James P
* Nate T
* Steve H
* Paul E - in OZ, what's up?
* Dana E
* Jennifer J
* Don B
* Eric P
* Perry D
* Andrew K
* John U
* Jason R
* David T
* Pav - Meet soon?
* Mrs Pav
* BT
* Matt Franklin
* Derrill W
* Tom F

Hold: Bill, Stu, Stabo

Thanks!!

No comments: