Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mid March 2011 / Hanna's frameset winding down, Barry's outta here, Amy next....

I'm finally sending Barry's cruiser out to him in CA, he was going to do a drive by pickup, but things conspired against him & I guess skiing was to good to pass up on - all good, she sure is a looker. I really dig the acid green color.

Booty shot.......

Hanna's frameset winding down. Just braze-ons left. I thought I'd have it wrapped up but I got really wound up on polishing it up really nice.

And one with wheels!

I got out for a ride! woo-hoo! It was tough & it was hot - great stuff.

Hey! - there's an eagle on the fence. A juvenile Bald Eagle. He will have a fully white head & tail maybe this year.

Here is the momma one down the street where her nest is. The river is just down there by the cliffs.......

D. planting onions & Garlic.

Holy time machine!!!! me in Moab, 1988 with "pokey" the Ibis trials bike. That bike hurt more people then any other, easy. Before my time with no seat, too. How about those shorts?

a bike-packing 101 shot from Matty B. they said they shipped your Hadleys, Matt........Just waiting.

Simon Z. throwing down on his 1-speed Coconino at the Cascade Creampuff 100.

A quick check-in for y'all. we are super busy, but getting work steadily done. Office day today with maybe a quick paddle if the wind doesn't start cranking. if it does them maybe I'll go into Flag for the 1st time in maybe 1/2 a year or more?
Next up: Amy, Stuart {both forks done already} then Christie, Alisha, Jeffery, Mike, Tom C., John G., nick, Jason, MB, John A., Douglas H., Chris P., Justin, Greg B., Hunter, Mark W., Jim R., Beth R., CWN. Busy, a good thing! - Steve.

6 comments:

perryd said...

I remember that Trials Bike very well. I remember watching you hop it, one step at at time, total precision, up onto a picnic table at thorpe park. Then you hopped off with equal grace. I just opened another home brew and thought "How the F*** does he do that? Cool pic.

PD

Sabrosa Cycles said...

Love the shot of the ibis trails bicycle. I turned one just like it into a chopper after botching a landing off of my girlfriend's front porch. Great shot. Amazing shorts.

Dave. said...

That station wagon sure looks like one sweet ride! great photo

Richardo said...

Dig those side mount seat stays with the curved top tube...nice variety.

Japhy rider said...

from the waaaayyyy back! sweet hair do too

gnome said...

I almost caint believe you smashed up a bitchen pontiac wagon with that thing!.. and in those shorts!!!?