Wednesday, April 28, 2010

quite the smackdown this last week +..........

Here is Jay's MTB getting the final pre-braze alignment check.
.....and post braze & de-fluxing. quite nice!

also, a custom disc option. damn, it works smooooth. this is now a + $100.00 upgrade, quite a good bit of work in these - bottle opener included! I hope to fininsh this today or tomorrow.

Brazen!
curve-a-licious.

We all got out on an all day paddle yesterday - it was clear and beautiful {windy, too} fishing was a bust, too cold, still.

soothing.........

the lake is spilling over, but these logs show that the water can get much higher.

well, that's about it. i had a trying week. tons of pain, both my bikes broke just in time for my friend Mike to come down to ride - I had to stay home while Denise took him riding - SUCKY. it made me bummed............the old computer quit & we had to figure out a new one, I had to re-do the chainstays on Jay's bike, I tacked them on, but they didn't quite work for me, allergies are slaying me - Ect, ect, ect. But, i have finally got some sleep & I am back at it! thanks for all you Patience, all - much appreciated! - Hopefully, back to business as usual - Garro.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does not sound like a fun week.
Hang in there man, warm sunny days and an awesome fishing season are on the horizon!!

-Alan

DMC said...

Stay away from the Bee Pollen...

Unknown said...

Steve,

I hope this doesn't come across as foolish. I am gathering that when you jig up a frame to tack it, you then soak off the flux and clean it up a bit before you put it on the table for alignment. At least that is what I gather from the pictures. Is this so and could you elaborate a little on this. Thanks, Wil

steve garro said...

....nope - tacked with a gasfluxer. no flux used. - Garro.