Monday, September 25, 2006

thanks for the comments!! keep em' comin'!


finally figured out why i haven't got any comments, and i think i have fixed it! i thought you guys didn't love me any more or something! doing really well, finally finished greg's bike, and man, it was epic, in a good way. here's the list: hand made dt gusset, ht/tt sleeve, st/tt sleeve, hand bent step-down ss's, web braces in the ss's, cs's, and between the two, st ovalized at the dt,custom disc mount and bottle opener. whew. the next build, a 700c cross bike going to zurich, switzerland should be sweet. keep ya posted, garro

5 comments:

Japhy rider said...

hey Steve! great to see more pics of you shredding the hand cycle, and turning out some of the burliest, most elegant, shred worthy rides anywhere. i just rode my rigid-rigid touring Coconino on a dirt commute this morn. man, my workday almost got ridejacked! Rosinante just wants to go-go-go. i should listen to the bike. cheers, J. rider

Anonymous said...

Man--got my way to small 16ish coco frame on ebay soz I can get you the dough to reserve a frame before next fall--now what to build? saw some sweet mutant fixed gears on a recent SanFrancisco trip...lots of good atr and museums to...oh-ya, what to build...??...

johncoe said...

well, i posted a comment ages ago, but i'll chime in again for the good of the order... i'm glad you're doing so well, think your frames look excellent, read your blog several times a week. keep writing, building, and healing!

Anonymous said...

I don't know which inspires me more- the handbikng pics make me want to hit the trails, but the frame pics make me want to grab the torch and build some fillets!
Gee, I've got it rough, huh?
I'm looking forward to meeting you next month.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting those arm bike pics! For those of you who haven't ridden the arm bike, it is freakin' hard, especially in the big-meat gear it will be in after its owner rides it up the driveway. Keep posting, bro. I love the pics and the commentary.