Thursday, September 21, 2006

detail shot of greg eizan's bike, industry news.


here's a detail shot of greg's bike, it's looking pretty cool. should be done by the weekend. there is sooooo much handmade stuff on this bike....it is a challenge to make something tough, yet graceful. more detail shots when she's done. for those of you not on the framebuilder-insider groove the last 2 months have seen matt chester, wily cycles, burley, and de kerf close their doors. sign of the times or open oppertunities? depends on your point of view, as do many things. rock on,!! steve.

4 comments:

DMC said...

yea wily cycles gone ....

Any one want an orange bike.. What did you say last year when I saw you ??Only making 29er's way to back your self in the corner..

I hope to send people your way!!!

DMC said...

Yea Wily gone!! Anyone want an orange bike?? What did you say when I say you last year , Only making 29er's way to work your self into a corner.

I hope to send people your way!!!!!

DMC said...

Yea I have been keeping up.. I think that it is great that you are moving around so well... The bikes look great... Some day I am going to ride one... No more Wily they sent me a email saying if the frame breaks their is nothing that they can do... Ha well at least i dont have a lot of money in to it..

DMC said...

Yea I have been keeping up.. I think that it is great that you are moving around so well... The bikes look great... Some day I am going to ride one... Keep up the good work and I'll keep telling people where to get a bike from .....You